This page tells you:
- about the information we may collect
- how we keep your data secure
- who we share your data with
- about your rights to see or change information we hold about you
Information we may collect
The law says that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary to make our website work. For all other types of cookies we need your permission before we can use them on your device.
We like to use analytics cookies which measure how you use our website and help us improve our service for future users but we only use these cookies if you say it's OK.
We sometimes use tools on other organisations' websites to collect data. These tools set their own cookies.
NHS Digital may share anonymous information on how the service is used with the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England, Integrated Care Boards (SICBLs), and the National Clinical Governance Group.
When you give us personal information, we may pass it on if the law says we must.
If you make a claim against us, we and other third parties such as our solicitors may need to look at this information.
We will not share your personal information with anyone else without your permission for any other reason.
- find out what information we hold about you, ask us to correct it if it's wrong, or delete it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF if you want to make a complaint about how we have managed your data
NHS Digital, 1 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6AE is the Data Controller for the NHS digital service manual under data protection legislation. We will process your data in line with data protection legislation.