How you can use this website
This accessibility statement is for the GP Registrations data website (gp-registrations-data.nhs.uk) only. It does not cover any other subsites or any websites linked from this one. Those sites will have their own accessibility statements.
On this website, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% with text staying visible on the screen, and most images scaling without resolution loss
- navigate the website using a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- read most of the website using a screen reader, including the latest versions of VoiceOver
- read most of the website on devices without a screen, like a braille computer
How accessible this website is
The majority of this website is fully accessible, however we have not tested the website across all screen readers.
We have tested:
- VoiceOver (desktop screen reader)
- ChromeVox (Chrome screen reader plugin)
We have not tested:
- JAWS (desktop screen reader)
- NVDA (desktop screen reader)
- TalkBack (mobile screen reader)
- Windows Magnifier or Apple Zoom (screen magnifiers)
- Dragon (speech recognition)
When you click on a link and are navigated to a new page, the focus may remain on that link.
Reporting accessibility problems
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of the website.
If you find any problems which aren't listed on this page, or think that we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations then please email email@example.com to let us know.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website's accessibility
The Health and Social Care Information Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
We are mostly compliant with the WCAG 2.1 AA standard, however have one known issue. When you click on a link and are navigated to a new page, the focus may remain on that link.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
We are currently not compliant with Success Criteria 2.4.3 - “focus order” of the WCAG 2.1 AA success criteria. We are aiming to have this issue fixed by September 2022.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 23rd March 2021. It was last updated on 7th April 2022. This website was last tested in May 2021. The test was carried out by the internal team. We tested all pages on the site using the NHS accessibility audit checklist.